The Nashville Predators’ Skate of the Union Town Hall Meeting’s date is set for Monday, August 20 from 4 PM – 8 PM. Included in this event is player autographs, open skate and much more. Read the press release after the jump from the Nashville Predators after the jump.
WHAT: Nashville Predators’ Skate of the Union Town Hall Meeting
• Event highlighted by player autographs, open skate, select a seat/open house, Pro Shop deals, an auction item fire sale, Smashville Rewards demo, Smash Hit Karaoke and Town Hall meeting.
WHO: Nashville Predators players, executives and personalities
WHEN: Monday, August 20, 4-8 p.m.
• 4-5:30 p.m. – Open skate
• 4:30-6 p.m. – Photo opportunities with select players
• 5-6 p.m. – Player autographs on concourse
• 6:15-6:45 p.m. – Q&A with select players on stage
• 6:45-7:45 p.m. – Town Hall meeting with Tom Cigarran, Jeff Cogen, Sean Henry, David Poile and Peter Horachek. Questions may be submitted online via social media and at main doors of event
WHERE: Bridgestone Arena, 501 Broadway, Nashville TN
NOTES: Players scheduled to appear include Jon Blum, Mike Fisher, Paul Gaustad, Hal Gill, Kevin Klein, Chris Mason, Brian McGrattan, Craig Smith and Colin Wilson.
Attendees to Monday’s event will receive a special discount of 25 percent on tickets to Petey’s Preds Party on September 17.
The Predators flagship radio station 102.5 The Game will broadcast live from the Skate of the Union Town Hall Meeting.
Free parking will be provided in the Sixth Avenue parking garage (corner of Sixth and Demonbreun).